Feb 22, 2006

Little regrets and small aspirations


WIsh I had this on my Word document right now. Procrastinated last week, and now reaping punishment BIG TIME!

Like any other writer, I needed inspiration to write down my thoughts, my ideas, my very soul. Nah, I needed an excuse not to write my report. It is so absolutely boring. I mean market research is interesting and cool. (Why? Because I feel like a god reading people's minds and predicting what they will say and do. Hehe.) BUT PLEASE, give me something that captures my interest! I'm looking for spice and zest; not pain and whining. My own life has enough of that. (I'm whining here, aren't I? Oh well.)

I've also learned that I'm somewhat predictable, or maybe I know myself too well. Very few of what people say about me suprises me, and I'm disappointed. Maybe I was looking for something that would distinguish me from me. Huh? Was that right? Lol. Oh, well. Here's your chance to prove me wrong. If you think you know me a little bit well (another contradiction here, but one I'm willing to pass), click this: Window to Myself, and answer what you can. Don't worry; it's no big I.Q. test or something like that.

If there's anything I want to develop as a writer, it's to write something that won't make me sound too robotic and make the reader (that's you) feel like an idiot loser. "..." Looks like I failed here... maybe. Bah, I'll make it up in my next blog post.

Till next time.

No comments:

AUTHOR

My photo
Quiet but spirited. Serious but quirky. Easygoing but restless. Talented but awkward. Aloof but caring. Lost but driven. Very confused person.