Jun 3, 2008

My Next Life After This

I would love to die and be reborn as a Kobe cow in my next life. It may be a step down the karmic ladder, but it's the easiest lifestyle I know about.

Think about it: as a Kobe cow, you may be destined to end up on someone's dinner plate somewhere along the food chain; but, you are pampered with a lifetime of good food, stress-free lifestyle complete with hand massage and soothing living space. The best part is your death with be as easy on you as your lifestyle. Sure, there is very little meaning to your life other than feeding another lifeform upon your death, but you can't complain on how "happy" you lived your life.

Being a human is tough, I'm learning. Being a smart one is tougher. (And yup, I'm ranting how my job makes me feel so drained and confused. It's making the Kobe cow life look extremely attractive at this rate.)

I used to look down on cows. Moo time has always been a subject of much chuckles and tongue-in-cheek comments. Now I absolutely adore Kobe cows. So much I want to be one of them. >_<

...

If not, I want to be a panda. Hehe, Kung Fu Panda. The trailer was awfully funny and witty. Can't wait to watch the film!

No comments:

AUTHOR

My photo
Quiet but spirited. Serious but quirky. Easygoing but restless. Talented but awkward. Aloof but caring. Lost but driven. Very confused person.