Jun 28, 2008

Freaky piece of paper

First, the ID came. It got me worried.

Now the contract has come, and I'm really freaked out.


There are times when I thought I could handle the it alone, but most of the time, I can't help but feel more "alone" than "handling it." There just isn't enough knowledge and experience to support the expectations put upon it.


And the contract... well, I'd love to tear it up, but too many voices are screaming against it. I resent it, knowing that the voices are indeed right. But it all feels so wrong... like I'm going to write on it with my blood.
I feel so screwed. Can I get hit with lightning right now? Really. I want to get this done and over.




No comments:

AUTHOR

My photo
Quiet but spirited. Serious but quirky. Easygoing but restless. Talented but awkward. Aloof but caring. Lost but driven. Very confused person.