Apr 6, 2008

My Love VisualDNA


I love image quizzes. No brain cells required. In the VisualDNA personality test, it assesses you based on pictures with pre-designated psychological meanings that you have selected. Like it says, it maps out your "DNA" or your personality makeup from visuals of your choice - whether you picked them intentionally or subliminally. Though not a new concept, an interesting one nonetheless. I filled this one out a long time ago, and posted the results on my Multiply blog.

Inspired by ImaginI (the maker of the VisualDNA quiz), youniverse.com created a new one like it, called the "Love VisualDNA." Too late for the Valentine season though, but just in time for summer lovin'.

Being a dreamer and romantic, I answered it today, and had fun doing it. I turned out to be a Love Magnet, haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

AUTHOR

My photo
Quiet but spirited. Serious but quirky. Easygoing but restless. Talented but awkward. Aloof but caring. Lost but driven. Very confused person.