Aug 24, 2008

Just plain bad luck...

I should be excited at the prospect of frequent travel. That's kinda what I was looking for to spice up my life and expand my world.

This month has a heckuvalot of that. Travel, travel, travel. But I can't enjoy a single trip, all because I'm getting sick. The spirit may be willing to travel, but the body has the bad luck to feel weak. It makes the whole thing uncomfortable.

I just arrived from CDO-Cebu trip Friday night. It will be my first time to travel to Singapore, and my flight is in just 14 more hours. And all along, I have been in pain (still am too) and feeling lightheaded some of the time. To think, I'm still gonna fly in this condition to Cebu next week after I return from Singapore. This just blows. I really deserve a vacation after all this, if only to recover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.

AUTHOR

My photo
Quiet but spirited. Serious but quirky. Easygoing but restless. Talented but awkward. Aloof but caring. Lost but driven. Very confused person.