Nov 21, 2007

Frustrated Sighs of Exaustion

In my more than 3 years of working in the real world, I've never truly understood the term "dead-tired" till now. This isn't a comforting kind of tired - the kind that you would flop onto bed and drop off to sleep in an instant. This isn't an exhausted kind of tired - the kind that you are happy enough to sneak in a 10-minute power nap.

I've gone beyond that when I can't even enjoy power naps, because I can't even frickking fall asleep. This is not a happy kind of tired at all. So tired that I sleep late, wake up 3 hours later, and can't go back to sleep. Dizzy, woozy am I. I can't tell whether I will just topple over or slink down into a mushy heap.

I don't want to think. I'm too tired to rant out loud. I'm too tired to eat.
I'm too tired to smile.

I don't wanna be cheery either. I just wanna be apathetic. To heck with niceties, they waste so much time and energy. I want to speak my mind without the euphemisms.

I don't want to me at all right now. I wish I were someone else somewhere else somehow, preferably in a better place. But no, I'm stuck being me. Me the cow. Yeah, on top of this, I feel like a cow. A dead-tired cow. Moo.

I just want to find my zen path to my happy place. I probably need a massage. A good, deep massage. And lots of fresh hot tea.

But before that, I have to go home. Maybe sleep. Or die trying.

I'm so dead-tired. *sigh* Signing off.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny how we're literally in burning hell (thanks to riz's pc wire!)..haha. hay jane..we'll survive this. :)

AUTHOR

My photo
Quiet but spirited. Serious but quirky. Easygoing but restless. Talented but awkward. Aloof but caring. Lost but driven. Very confused person.